Kerstin J. Thorwart is the managing director of THORWART Immobilienmanagement GmbH.
Since 1991, she has been appointed as an expert, sequester, bankruptcy and insolvency administrator for medium-sized companies with up to 400 employees in more than 600 cases. In restructuring and insolvency consulting, she mainly advises medium-sized companies, but also internationally operating companies as well as stock corporations, municipalities, counties, banks and savings banks. She discusses tax law issues primarily in the context of medium-sized businesses.
„Global Woman in Action“ by the UN.
- Since 2002 Managing Director of Thorwart Immobilienmanagement GmbH
- since 1991 managing partner of the law firm THORWART
- since 2012 managing partner of THORWART Consult GmbH
- since 2009 Chairman of the Board of the Thorwart-Jeska-Foundation
- until 2009 managing partner of Herrmann & Partner Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH
- 1990 Change to the district court of Gera
- 1989 Completion of second state examination and admission to the bar at the District Court Nuremberg-Fuerth
- Studied law at the Friedrich-Alexander University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Wustrau Association for Insolvency Law
- Insolvency Forum "Association for Insolvency Law"
- German Bar Association
- Association for Insolvency Law in the German Bar Association
- Chamber of Tax Consultants Thuringia